Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am wondering why I got a bill for 148euro when I have a pay as you go meter

Options
  • 30-01-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am wondering why I got a bill for 148euro when I have a pay as you go meter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did you only get the payg meter installed?

What is the billing date on the bill, from X to X.

The reps will be online again in the morning for better help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JennieW

I got it at the start of November and the bill is dated from 24th Nov to 24th Jan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Jennie,

Every Electric Ireland customer, including those with a PAYG meter, is issued a bill outlining usage and the full balance including arrears. In the case of people with a PAYG meter, it is an information statement moreso than a bill, because it is not due to be paid two weeks from the issue date. PAYG meter system remains as is.

If you would like me to have a look at your account, just drop me a private message with your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement