Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re Video Demonstration

Options
  • 30-01-2013 7:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I am looking to be doing a video demo next week for my new website to show how it works etc. A colleague advised that I should check with a solicitor so as to maybe get legal agreement to protect the website and the people involved in doing the video. She said that I would be basically protecting myself. I honestly thought that you could just do a video without any legal agreement. Am I wrong? If I am does anyone know of a solicitor who has had dealings in this type for area? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

That sounds a bit OTT! I assume you have protected your web domain name and can simply claim your copyright on the site in the normal way (c) together with any trade marks, either registered (R) or unregistered TM.
    I assume you have no contentious or derogatory content on the site and do not breach anyone elses copyright or trade marks. You should be just fine!!

Best of luck with it

Peter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks Peter as always for your advice. Gave me a little peace of mind!

Advertisement