Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHV - Perth - Regional Work Experiences

Options
  • 30-01-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, just new to boards and just have to first say cheers to everyone who's contributed to this forum about Australia, its been such a massive help to me so far, but my query is in relation to peoples working experience(s) in regional area's throughout Australia.

I'm heading over near the end of February, and heard its fairly tight going getting a regional harvest job that time of year, but I don't mind what type of work it is, just as long as they're willing to hire a paddy :D

Any help, tips, general info, or any info on what types of jobs would be on demand this time of year for regional work, would be greatly appreciated!!

Advertisement