Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Orwell Cycling Club Jersey and Shorts.

• 30-01-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭

I have an Orwell Wheelers Medium sized Jersey and Large Bib shorts for sale. Purchased in Spring 2012 and since I've switched to a more local club I have no need for these. The funds will go towards my new club gear!;)

Worn a handful of times for sportives last Summer. Everything in perfect condition, chamois, stitching etc. I paid about e115 for both jersey and shorts. Looking for offers close to e70.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

How much would the jersey be? In case you consider splitting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Hi Hmmzis.

I'm really looking to sell them together at the moment. Thankyou for your interest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'd take them if they fit but doubt they will. Any measurements?

I'm just shy of 6ft and lean, The gear fits me well. Spin11 are the makers. I found this sizing guide but I suppose it is just a guide!

http://www.spin11.com/how_to_order_size.php

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'm 6ft but not so lean!

• Advertisement

Pic as promised.

8432282965_589ca45e04_z.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Offer 50 :)

What about e60?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Meet you at 55