Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fiddle player ...

Options
  • 30-01-2013 8:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

hi all ...
    i am at present learning to play the fiddle have been at it since last april so i know a little . very little . if there is anyone out there that would like to practice along with me a couple of nights a week in my home please contact me ....
    regards .:)
    fiddle partner to practice with ....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

A rough geographical location of where you are might be useful.

Check out if there are any "slow sets" in your area, usually they are very accommodating and you can play along on the bits you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

Where abouts are you based ?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

based in dublin 8 christchurch area ..

i have checked out a local play along but i don,t think i,m good enuff to jion in and would,nt like to upset the playing ... thanks anyway ..
    really am just looking for some one to practice a couple of tunes with and swap idea,s try and learn from each other if you know what i mean . cheers .

Advertisement