Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your UG/ PG in?

Options
  • 30-01-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey guys,

I am really considering doing the GAMSAT. Just wondering what everyone's backgrounds are to see how diverse the uptake is in GEM.

I have a BA in Arts (1.1), an M.A (1.1) and finishing a PhD. Sick of humanities and hoping to get into Medicine. I am a bit worried I won't be great at science and that, but I guess I'm up for the challenge!

What have the rest of you done your UG/ PG in?

Ciarán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

Have a Degree in Business and Law UCD and a Masters in Law from TCD. Sitting the Gamsat in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Agnieszka_88

I have a B.Sc. in Business Information Technology and a M.Sc. in Finance, working as a financial auditor in Germany. I'll be applying next year.
    From what I gather, medicine isn't really about "being great at science", it's more about your work ethics than anything else.

Advertisement