Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental surgeries with disabled access

Options
  • 30-01-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any dental surgeries in Donegal that have wheelchair access.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Donegal Town or Donegal General? Errigal Dental are in the Forte Lynne House (near the new Dunnes) have disabled access. Website here
    I know all the pictures are of Ramelton, but they recently moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Thanks I meant Co Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I would imagine that most dental surgeries would be wheelchair/ambulant compliant. Building regulations have covered this since 2002.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

muffler wrote: »
    I would imagine that most dental surgeries would be wheelchair/ambulant compliant. Building regulations have covered this since 2002.

Best went making an appointment to ask first, as one of the Dentists in Letterkenny has a lift but it has been out of order for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Keep imagining! Building regs are not retrospective, so they generally only applies to new buildings.

There is an obligation under the Disability Act on the HSE to ensure that services provided to it are accessible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

I would have thought so too but I discovered by ringing a few that they were upstairs or had a few steps at the front door.

Advertisement