Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Shah Thread

Options
  • 30-01-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

FORMER Big Brother star and 4fm DJ Ray Shah has two reasons to celebrate his birthday this week.
    Ray, who will turn 35 tomorrow, will also move in with his girlfriend of one year, Dani Cullen, on the same day.
    "It is going great and Dani totally understands my hectic lifestyle," said Ray, who juggles his DJ sets with his 4fm presenting role.
    It is a busy time for Ray, who has just opened a sport nutrition shop in Clontarf where he is hoping to combine health food and sports nutrition in a one-stop-shop.
    Ray was inspired to open the shop, the first of its kind in Dublin, after his partying lifestyle led him to piling on the pounds after finishing runner up in Big Brother in 2003
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Does he really warrant a thread all of his non-entity own?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Does he really warrant a thread all of his non-entity own?

Prob not.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Johnny31

that a name i havent heard in ages !!!! another z lister

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dannyc31

oh jesus close thread. nothing to see here :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Johnny31 wrote: »
    that a name i havent heard in ages !!!! another z lister

I wouldn't even give him a "z lister" title he's that unknown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Alright. Popular consensus seems to be this thread goes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement