Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Denon AVR-1713 for £209

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

will it fit in a ParcelMotel? - box is likely to be fairly large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

loyatemu wrote: »
    will it fit in a ParcelMotel? - box is likely to be fairly large.

Possibly borderline. If it comes to the worst I may have to pay the additional €10.50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭Pique

Here's an Onkyo for a bit less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Pique wrote: »
    Here's an Onkyo for a bit less.

That one is dispatched via Richer Sounds who have a 'talk to' forum on here so if you have any questions on it you can ask here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭A Law

Sorry but anyone with some technical expertise fancy recommending one? looking for one for a 5.1 system for my sitting room, stil have to buy the speakers. is airplay a big advantage for the denon? is this any better for a few more euro http://www.amazon.co.uk/VSX-922-K-Channel-Receiver-AirPlay-Control/dp/B007YDOY8A/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2OMTXKFADW0PO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ask about it on Richer Sound thread link in justsomebloke post.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OpusEponymous

I got a higher Spec denon and a set of Stereo speakers to go with from the Richersounds guys just a few weeks ago in their sales great deal and service and they'e known to cut deals on boards and for repeat customers. They're putting January Clearance Deals up at the minute and John suggested there would be one on AV receivers coming soon.

They also have this deal going if you're willing to jump past explicit entry level and drop a fair amount of money on it http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056862032

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

I did a bit of homework before I bought the Denon and from what I gather its just better than that Onkyo. Especially when you buy it for music (stereo) to a large extent. I was between entry level Denon, Yamaha and Onkyo and the Onkyo came last. Of course that doesn't mean it's in any way poor or anything.

As with regards to those items on adverts and so-called deals. Maybe I'm missing something but they seem miles off anything once you engage pricerunner or similar.

Advertisement