Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Monasterevin, Kildare

Options
  • 30-01-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, looking for suggestions for home broadband in Monasterevin. I have vodafone dongle at the moment and its pathetic, customer support is trying to tell me the problem is with my laptop which is brand new. I need it for basic surfing and online gaming. Not sure what download speed and ping speed i need for gaming. Dont really want a home phone line but ill take one if i have to.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated???????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

It's a radio connection - do you have a better connection if you use the laptop outside?
    If so then try and get a router that uses the USB stick and then get an aerial for USB stick and put the aerial outside

• Registered Users Posts: 2 itsawhich

I'll try that thanks, only have 2 months left with Vodafone so I'll def change then. It seems decent broadband is a big problem around monasterevin. Read a lot of reviews for broadband in general and they are appalling.

Advertisement