Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying at night?

• 30-01-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else here find studying at night better? I know it's best to get up early but I can never get anything done! So does anyone else find it better to study at night?
    I've been off all this week and I don't have an exam till Friday so I have tried getting up early and studying for the day but it doesn't work .. I end up taking loads of breaks and dreaming most of the time!
    So I don't know if its a good idea to stay up tonight and study or go to bed?
    Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Go with what's comfortable :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Yeah go what you think is best, no one method is better although you tend to have more distractions at night. However there's not a hope in hell I'd be able to study early in the morning, so I tend to do study later. Although I've little or no choice these days! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Ya i study better on my bed in my pyjamas wrapped in a blanket! :p Sitting at a table with bright light etc. does nothing for me. Lets just hope I dont fall asleep :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I study better by night. I have no concentration by day and I get distracted by every little thing. At night is when I would get most done. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

If I didn't have to go to school I'd basically be nocturnal, I prefer studying late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

Lately my mind doesn't get attracted to the books until 8/9 at night and I'm up till 1 writing and stuff.
    I gotta change!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Stayed up till 2 last night till I fell asleep :) got so much done :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

If you can pull it off great, but if I tried that I would feel exhuasted by the end of the exams so not good for me.

Advertisement