Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox gold membership scam

Options
  • 30-01-2013 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I just got ripped off by this site http://uk.online-gold.de/ I ordered 12 hours ago and have not received my code. I have emailed numerous times (the only option in contact) and have had no reply. Don't want anyone else to get ripped off. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

How did you pay ? Either way entering a dispute with pay pal or a charge back with a credit card is shady at best when it comes to digital goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 blahblahxx

calex71 wrote: »
    How did you pay ? Either way entering a dispute with pay pal or a charge back with a credit card is shady at best when it comes to digital goods.
    By credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Checked your spam folder yeah? May sound silly but the odd time I've had e-tailer's stuff get caught by filters.

Yeah, nothing there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

blahblahxx wrote: »
    By credit card.

Contact your bank and see about intiating a charge back

Never heard of these guys. How much were they charging for 12 months? (Can't get on it here)

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »

Contact your bank and see about intiating a charge back

Never heard of these guys. How much were they charging for 12 months? (Can't get on it here)

Thanks, I'll do that. They charged €37.99. I found them through google.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

If you're still looking for a sub I got a 13 month code for €37.79 from here on Sunday, emailed to me about 15 mins after payment.

Ended up getting a three month code off ebay. Will use that site when the three months are up. Thank you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭viktor1104

blahblahxx wrote: »
    Ended up getting a three month code off ebay. Will use that site when the three months are up. Thank you :-)

check out adverts.ie you may find a good deal there.

Advertisement