Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DL143 BSc (Honours) in Computing Multimedia Systems/Web Engineering

Options
  • 30-01-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have been accepted on to this course, to start in September 2013 (I deferred a place in September 2012).

I am hoping to find out or obtain a copy of the most recent class timetable so I can start to plan part time work etc around the course hours.

There are other posts on boards with similar questions but there are no clear cut answers.

From what I can tell there is an A and B class and people are put into them depending on Surname.

Some classes start at or around 9am (A class) and some at or around 11.30/12pm (B class).

I have also read that there is 24 - 30 class hours per week and that there may be some days such as Tuesdays and Fridays that are days off.

Can anybody kindly confirm or deny any of the above?

It would be great if someone could scan a copy of a timetable (preferably a recent year like 2012) and PM it to me so I can check it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement