Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freaked out over dream!!!!

• 31-01-2013 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all, just said i'd throw this out there in case anyone can assist?
    Last night i had the weirdest dream... i dreamt i was minding a very young baby for someone and they asked me to make sure and take him out of the oven (don't ask), in case he got too hot or worse, burn.
    Anyhow as the parents left me alone, i got a phonecall to out on the beer and off i went. I remembered the following morning that i never took the child out, so naturally the child burnt to death. (i was totally freaking out in my dream...felt sooo sick!!). I then decided that it was time to take my own life as i knew i wouldn't be able to survive the guilt and prison life.
    While all this was going on, i also dreamt that my husband was out ona nite out and when he returned he told me he took a few hotties home for a bit of foreplay. (he used the term hotties, and said it all like it was everyday life and was looking at me stupid when i was so shocked and hurt)
    When i asked why he would do something, he was very cold and told me to get over it..
    I didnt eat anything funny before bed, but i have been kinda weird all day after it... i can still see the burnt body and its really freaking me out...
    (before anyone asks, i've never lost a child, nor do i have kids and i have never had any burning disasters etc...its all very weird if you ask me!!)

Not asking if anyone has had this dream,as i'm pretty sure no-one has, but just interested to hear any views you may have????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

I'm sure you're over it by now since it was January :p ...by what the heck I'll reply anyway. Its a typical stress dream me dear...we all have them, you are probably a very conscientious person and stress a little bit about keeping control over situations. You would never leave a baby unattended in real life so to have failed in this dream is just you stressing yourself out prob about something totally unrelated to babies...it could be work or something very simple. TBH I have dreams where I have to mind babies that are the size of new born mice and they always end up drowning in the bath because I can't look after them properly.:eek: Now on your husband and his floozies....Maybe that's the inner you saying you are not paying him enough attention !!;) Though I'd be tempted to slap his chops for boasting about it !!!:D The thing is with dreams they are usually associated with something your read or talked about in the past few days and they really are not a portent of the future..enjoy your zzzzzzzz

Advertisement