Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealrush problem please help.

Options
  • 31-01-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently purchased a voucher of the website www.dealrush.ie I have an account with this site and have used it previously with no issues. On this occasion I never received a confirmation email and I now can't access my account the annoying thing is they have debited my bank account. I have emailed them five times to try and get this resolved but I have not got one email back from the site. I also cannot find a contact number to ring anywhere.

Has anyone had any recent issues or problems with this site and if so what was the outcome also if anyone had a contact number it would help.

Ny help or information would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

All I will say about the recent eruption of these 'Deals' sites is that most of them are unlikely to exist in 2 years time. People should avoid all but the top 2 or 3 of them and I don't mean Groupon when I mention the top 2 or 3.

Charge your credit card back if Dealrush don't answer your email by midday.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭quikquest

They are absolutely dreadful at getting back to emails :( they run the business from their home so I cannot understand why they don't email back.

Did you try their Facebook page? You can send them private mails there and they usually update that daily. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bernie 53

I purchased a voucher from Dealrush for a voucher to the value of €50 for cleaning products worth €199 So naturally I thought fantastic.Eventually said goods arrived and the value i estimate it to be around €26 euro.Contacted dealrush immediately who offered me a full refund.Now today I have an email from them telling me to contact the company and when the goods are returned I will be refunded my money.I have emailed and phoned the company Springcleanessentials.ie and got nothing back Here is a photo of what I recieved

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bernie 53

That is just awful .I do hope you get your money.I still never heard from the company springcleanessentials.com Their website is still there but I emailed and phoned heard nothing The other strange thing was that dealsrush gave me an email for hello@lipsandeyes.net Which when I looked had nothing to do with what I ordered To me it was a <SNIP> and why dealsrush did not check out this crowd of <SNIP> I will never know

Advertisement