Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property sale websites

Options
  • 31-01-2013 1:36am
    Site Banned Posts: 33

Im looking to purchase a property for in the region of 50k max in either leitrim sligo or mayo and have been looking on daft myhome an onview online but im wanting to know is there any other sites where thered be properties for sale. Another question i have about these sites, would estate agents have all theyre propertirs on these sites.

Im also wondering is there any local newspapets in these counties where i can put a small ad in for free stating that im a cash buyer looking for a property for this amount. Im hoping to find a wee cottage for about 30K and hopefully get it livable with the othet 20 with me doing most work myself. Do you think it would be cheky of me putting a bid in for 30k for a cottage dvertised for 50k.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

taka wrote: »
    Do you think it would be cheky of me putting a bid in for 30k for a cottage dvertised for 50k.

No, in fact why don't you contact a local estate agent and specify that you have a budget of €30k and outline what you're looking for (running water, roof intact)?

Unless you're pretty handy though I doubt your €20k would go very far on a property you paid only €30k for, especially a derelict building.

Advertisement