Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Looking for a quote for 2 years, backpackertravelinsurance.ie is the best I've found at 285, is there any better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

TheChief36 wrote: »
    Looking for a quote for 2 years, backpackertravelinsurance.ie is the best I've found at 285, is there any better?

They're what I used last year, best quote I found at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 35 locoo

I want to go for 3 months first and then come home for two months and go back. I was told that the length of the visa given out initially is based on the length of the extent of the insurance. Is this true?

Can I not go back again on a different insurance policy within the two years?

Do they even check insurance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

I read guys here saying:

Go for less, 2 years €285
    Blue insurance, 2 years, €220

That's all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mrs McSweeney

Anybody have children included on their Insurance policy?
    I will possibly (probably?) only need insurance for three months as we are then entitled to public healthcare in Saskatchewan, but I have yet to look into it & sort it out. I will have two kids to include on the policy; anyone else done this?

Advertisement