Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vindictive ban

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Totally ridiculous ban, I served the one day ban and posted again and was banned for a week for nothing, if boards.ie wants some credibility it needs to ensure that mods cannot go around banning people for nothing other than their own inability to accept the other side of a civil arguement. Clearly a mod that is not able to do their job in a fair and balanced way! I am appealing this ban and ask that the mod act in a profession manner in future and not with a personal vendetta?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Totally ridiculous ban, I served the one day ban and posted again and was banned for a week for nothing, if boards.ie wants some credibility it needs to ensure that mods cannot go around banning people for nothing other than their own inability to accept the other side of a civil arguement. Clearly a mod that is not able to do their job in a fair and balanced way! I am appealing this ban and ask that the mod act in a profession manner in future and not with a personal vendetta?

On the 29/01/2013 at 1:29, you posted this:
    Hmmmmmmm

which was followed by a post from the moderator:
    K-9 wrote:
    Pappa Charlie will not be replying to this thread, a one day ban and is banned from posting on this thread.

Despite the warning, yesterday, at 2:23am, you posted this:
    Thanks for asking the question after I was banned! Do you really think that without the irresponsible behaviour of the banks that we would be where we are? Please!

I'm really having trouble understanding what is vindictive about a clear instruction from a moderator.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

User has been sitebanned for a month for Personal Abuse via PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement