Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre hotel allowing dogs

• 31-01-2013 8:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a Dublin city centre hotel that will allow a small dog for tomorrow night. My stupid Internet is only working sporadically so can't get time online to research myself (thanks 3!).

Had to be city centre. She's a cocker so small enough.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

The Hilton allow dogs under 35kg
    http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ireland/hilton-dublin-DUBDUHN/index.html

Pets welcome here too
    http://www.uppercrosshousehotel.com/index.html

That's about all I can find. I thought Travelodge were pet friendly too but can't seem to find anything on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Thanks so much for replies! The aol link is fantastic! Booked trace lodge in Stephens green. €69 for room plus €20 for doggie so I'm delighted.

Have bookmarked that site for future reference, thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

The Carlton do as well but it's a kennelling near by but some rooms area available for small dogs, it's great to see so many dog friendly hotels popping up.

just to confirm the Travel Lodge on Stephen's Green was fantastic. Dog allowed in the room. She loved it! I would highly recommend and would definitely stay there again. The room was basic but clean. Doggie loved Stephen's Green all the different smells and different atmosphere than home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

just to confirm the Travel Lodge on Stephen's Green was fantastic. Dog allowed in the room. She loved it! I would highly recommend and would definitely stay there again. The room was basic but clean. Doggie loved Stephen's Green all the different smells and different atmosphere than home.

Thanks for the update. Do you know if they have any restrictions on size?

I don't know but I doubt it. We have a cocker and we never asked about what size was allowed and they never asked us anything about her. We left the dog in the car while checking in and then went down to get her when we had our room key. So we had paid for the room plus €20 for doggie before they even saw her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I've stayed in the Travelodge with my collies and I remember the Travelodge nearest the NEC in Birmingham have dogs of all varieties staying with them on Crufts weekend. :)

Advertisement