Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions Tickets v Rebels

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

Thanks for that. Was going to get some but I think I'll hold off for the game against Australia. Pre Sale tickets are on sale Tuesday. Don't suppose you have any details for these by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

s.c wrote: »
    Pre Sale tickets are on sale Tuesday. Don't suppose you have any details for these by any chance?

Already have my ticket for the Melbourne test.

Tickets for the Brisbane test go on sale February 8th (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

The Lions tickets against the Rebels went on sale today.

Follow the link and plug in 'rebels' as the password.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MRBLIONS13&v=MRS#.UQojzvXK3bB
    If that's for rebels club members will then not be checking membership numbers or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

The Lions tickets against the Rebels went on sale today.

Follow the link and plug in 'rebels' as the password.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MRBLIONS13&v=MRS#.UQojzvXK3bB

Cheers for the code. Didn't renew Rebels membership this season as going to be away for 3-4 games so not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bah, 'force' isn't the Perth code :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

where do we get tickets for the Perth match??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

password WARATAHS works for the waratahs

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Doodaas

Do you think you will have any issues with entry when you are not a member when you got them on the pre sale just using the password?

Will you at some stage have to prove you are a member?

Doodaas wrote: »
    Do you think you will have any issues with entry when you are not a member when you got them on the pre sale just using the password?

Will you at some stage have to prove you are a member?

I wouldn't be concerned about that tbh. I was a member last year and never had to prove anything for pre-sale Wallabies tickets....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Doodaas

Good to hear jackbhoy got tickets for the waratahs game anyways.
    Was looking at the test game in sydney and they go on presale on tuesday for as it says on tickettek "rugby community presale" what do you have to do to become a member of this?

Doodaas wrote: »
    Good to hear jackbhoy got tickets for the waratahs game anyways.
    Was looking at the test game in sydney and they go on presale on tuesday for as it says on tickettek "rugby community presale" what do you have to do to become a member of this?

Depends. Sometimes it's people who are members of clubs/S15 franchises and registered as such with ARU and sometimes they make passwords available to everyone with a 'myrugby' account on aru.com.au (anyone can sign up for this).

You had to sign up to the Rugby Community by Jan 28th to get a password.

http://www.rugby.com.au/signup/

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Bah, 'force' isn't the Perth code :(

It is now and I just got two tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You had to sign up to the Rugby Community by Jan 28th to get a password.

http://www.rugby.com.au/signup/

Damn, I just signed up yesterday. Hopefully will still get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brendymck88

Super rugby members got sent their individual passwords yesterday to purchase tickets (including myself). If you know any members see if they'll get you some tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

I've been signed up to MyRugby for a while and am registered for ticket alerts but haven't received any details for the pre-sale tomorrow yet. Have other people got passwords already?

I've been signed up to MyRugby for a while and am registered for ticket alerts but haven't received any details for the pre-sale tomorrow yet. Have other people got passwords already?

Nope, not yet. I know 3 or 4 Aussies here waiting on pwd too.

A few guys I know got them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

I became a member of the Warratahs some months back. Is this part of the "rugby community" or is this available only to ARU members. Have tickets for the last test in Sydney already but looking for tickets for the first test in Brisbane.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Well, I was a member alright but by default the "advanced ticketing" alerts wasnt clicked - doh!

Sent them an email. Will see!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

jank wrote: »
    Well, I was a member alright but by default the "advanced ticketing" alerts wasnt clicked - doh!

Same as me. Theres a big **on the ticket info page thats says you must have signed up for advanced info before the 28th.
    To be honest i didnt even know about the presale.

I did however pick up some with he passwords ingenious S15 passwords.
    There doesnt seem to be much to tie it to an actual list. Once you get past the password bit it seems to be just regular ticketmaster/tickettek.
    Would be a little worried though doing it for a test match.

jank wrote: »

Looks like you use your myrugby ID number for the sale, so as long as you were signed up on time you should be ok. It's actually a good way of doing it as don't get touts snapping up tonnes of tickets with simple pre-sale code.

I got in touch with them and the reason I wasn't sent anything was that I used my Irish address when signing up before I came over here and pre-sale is only for Aus residents.

I told him I'd just moved here and gave him my Aus address. He said it was too late to activate it now for online purchase but he activated my ID so I can purchase over the phone or at one of the outlets so worked out OK!

Can anyone confirm that it is the account number is the password?

I have had my account with the boxes ticked, my country is australia so im guessing the email got chewed by the span filter in work.

Yeah they told me to quote the MyRugby ID in order to get them. Your ID has to have been activated by them though so if it doesn't work give them a ring.

Nice one. I will give the earlier release a shot and if that doesn't work I will get onto them.

Certainly be healthier for my visa if it doesn't work.

Sweet it worked! Got sorted for Sydney & Melbourne.

Sundy wrote: »
    Sweet it worked! Got sorted for Sydney & Melbourne.

Yep. Waiting on Brisbane now...

• Advertisement

Same got silver for both - pretty pricey about 180 per ticket
    Tried for bronze in Melbourne no luck

Advertisement