Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions Tickets v Rebels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Brisbane tickets still not on sale! Bloody starving and have meeting in 30 mins, pull your finger out Ticketek!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

There not onsale till 12 QLD time so 13:00 for you, assuming you are in Melbourne

Sundy wrote: »
    There not onsale till 12 QLD time so 13:00 for you, assuming you are in Melbourne

Ah ok, cheers. I assumed they were all on sale together. Can run grab a quick lunch so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

All the bronze tickets gone for the Melbourne test so picked up Standing only tickets; didn't know there was a Standing only section. Seeing as I'm buying tickets for all three tests, didn't fancy forking out ~ 275 when the standing ones were only 70.

WeeBushy wrote: »
    All the bronze tickets gone for the Melbourne test so picked up Standing only tickets; didn't know there was a Standing only section. Seeing as I'm buying tickets for all three tests, didn't fancy forking out ~ 275 when the standing ones were only 70.

It's mostly at the back of the lower tiers, pretty decent view, unless you get stuck behind people that like to stand on back row.

Tickets secured for all tests so very happy, if slightly less solvent this afternoon :)

• Advertisement

Got mine also.. spent $2200 on tickets in the last two days. I know I'll get most of it back but its gona be lean between now and june :(

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Pingu

Got tickets there to all three, now to start planning the road trip and accommodation!

Awfully tempted to do it on motorbikes!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Have 2/3 plus 2 other Lions matches. Going to be a great winter of Rugby, I hope they batter them in every match!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Despite only signing up the other day, I chanced my ID (never got any email, even confirming registration) and it worked! Got standing for Melbourne as only Gold were left by the time I tried. Happy to get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

when do these go on sale to the public?? Raging if i miss this

• Advertisement

GiftofGab wrote: »

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=LIONS2013#.URNBX-Q3ufW

Currently on pre-sale to Myrugby and Qantas Frequent Flyer members. General sale is on Monday 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

GiftofGab wrote: »

Think the Melbourne match Pre sale for Qantas Frequent Flyer members is from noon next Tuesday. General sale on 18 Feb for Melbourne game

Pugins wrote: »
    Think the Melbourne match Pre sale for Qantas Frequent Flyer members is from noon next Tuesday. General sale on 18 Feb for Melbourne game

It is. Think its only for Qantas Frequent Flyers gold and above maybe? I got an email about it but my mate who is silver didnt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sweet...got myself tickets for the Rebels game, along with the Wallabies game 4 days later :P

Ok.. so heres a warning for anyone buy tickets for other people/using other peoples password.
    If you buy more than 4 for a test or 8 for a regional game you get popped on the scalpers list. I have no idea what the effect of this on the tickets is.

How this happened was, used myrugby id to buy 4 tickets for me & my boss then used the qantas frequent flyer code to buy some for my friends, as it turns out it seems its only supposed to be 4 tickets per CC and I have 6 for two tests. Rang the ARU to see what would happen and basically they confirmed that yeah my tickets could just be cancelled with no refund.

Waiting to hear back from the ARU, hopefully it will be ok.

Advertisement