Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke Venues in Dublin

Options
  • 31-01-2013 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend any Karaoke Venues in Dublin

Days / times of Karaoke taking place please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thread moved from Burlesque to Dublin City. There will be a better, more helpful response here.

/Waves to the nice mods of DC

EDIT: I believe there is a karaoke session in the HangOver Lounge at The Lost Society.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Cheers OldGoat \o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The only ones I can think of are Ukiyo on Exhequer Street, they have karaoke booths downstairs. All the prices and details are on their website - http://www.ukiyobar.com/

And Nyonya Malaysian restaurant on Dame Street - http://nyonya.moonfruit.com/.

I haven't used either of these but I have heard from friends that Ukiyo is great fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

One of the Chinese restaurants on Capel St. have karoke booths in the basement.

I can't remember the name of the place but it's on the left as you're driving down the street (about half way down - big place, lots of windows)

Also in the Workman's Club they do karoke on Sunday nights.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The Workman's has rock/indie karaoke on Sundays from 11.30pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭YumCha

The Woolshed on Parnell st has karaoke every Thursday - never been so not sure what it's like...

Also lots of places on Capel st have karaoke, here's a few but I'm sure there's more:
    - Hilan: Free if you spend over €100 (harder than you think!)
    - Seven Stars: They have a couple of rooms upstairs
    - King 7: Lots of rooms downstairs

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bigbadpat

Thanks to all for your response. Very much appreciated.
    Will investigate & report back.

Advertisement