Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how long do you have to wait for a dps refund?

• 31-01-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,847 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

We went over the allocated amount in december and got prescriptions in various chemists due to being away over christmas etc. We sent in a claim form for a refund and got a letter back saying that if we hadnt heard from them in 3 weeks to contact them again

Just wondering whats the average waiting time for a dps refund as we could do with the money in the next few days!

Cheers,
    Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Hi Folks,

We went over the allocated amount in december and got prescriptions in various chemists due to being away over christmas etc. We sent in a claim form for a refund and got a letter back saying that if we hadnt heard from them in 3 weeks to contact them again

Just wondering whats the average waiting time for a dps refund as we could do with the money in the next few days!

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi Mick

About 6months ago i was waiting about 11weeks to get the money back :( hope you get it sorted sooner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

If you hear nothing after a couple of weeks bang them off an email. I was claiming a refund for University fees paid and they didn't understand the reciepts I'd sent them. Rather than contact me they'd just put my claim to one side until I contacted them. A simple two sentences cleared it up for them.

Like everyone, they are not very proactive in paying out money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,847 ✭✭✭micks_address

well the letter says if we havent heard from them by the 20th feb to contact them again so i guess we better wait until then

Advertisement