Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Nokia phone not covered by warranty after 2.5 months?

Options
  • 31-01-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, just looking for some advice, My son bought a Nokia phone in o2 on November 8th, 2012 which cost 180 euros. It stopped charging and he brought it back - the pin of the charger is fused to the motherboard (sorry not technical so hope I'm describing it properly). They say this is damage and the warranty does not cover it but the charger was plugged in to the wall beside his desk where every other phone he's ever had has been charged with no problems. They told him to bring it to the Nokia shop who told him it cant be repaired.
    It seems to me that the charger was faulty and he is being fobbed off but I would appreciate any input from anyone who has knowledge of this area.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement