Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best match played (Black Ops 2)

• 31-01-2013 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

I'm not really a hardcore COD player or anything.

Would consider myself average (at best). I'm still only at level 34.

Hadn't played Black Ops 2 in a while so decided to give it a quick spin for a few rounds of Team Deathmatch last night.

I played on Hijacked and my god, I don't know what happened but I completely dominated that game, I was on fire!

It was by far the best match I've played.

Here are the Results below (I even got the Final Kill-Cam which was the icing on the cake!)

screenshotblops2.png

Is that as good score yeah?

What have been other peoples best matches? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

Playing kill confirmed the other day on standoff with my mate.... My mate is a beast of a player , I'm alright myself but I'm constantly on a 1 or 2 bar connection with alot of lag. In that game I done a few laps of the map with 30 kils , 35 confirms and 10 denies. I think I got a 5000 score that game.... Even my mate was like DAFUQ??? I also had like 20+ deaths :D haha but imma a score whore and deaths don't bother me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I went like 30-10 or something, that's prolly my best! On Hijacked too :) not an amazing player, very average so was a huge achievement for me haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

70 kills in a league play hardpoint was probably my best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I guess 99 kills at level 1 with the default class running the crap Killstreaks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

68-9? I think, got 2 vtol warships on yemen, run fcukers run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

krudler wrote: »
    68-9? I think, got 2 vtol warships on yemen, run fcukers run

You got 68 kills??!! In team deathmatch?!!... I think the most ive ever seen was around 30 kills

I'm assuming it wasn't in tdm,due to the 75 kill limit and his team must have had no fingers if so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

70+ kills awhile back on Express playing HCTF. I think I just so happened to come up against very poor players in that game, a few games where I hit 50 or 60+ in the same game mode, probably because it went into overtime so lots more time to rack up kills. Usually, I hit around the 25 to 35 kills on a good game.
    You dont have to empty clips into people on hardcore to get a kill which helps but obviously you can die easier too and there is a time delay in respawning on HCTF! The way your scorestreaks are set-up will obviously help, I usually have care packages and engineer on, most times you change it, you get something decent and I also use stealth chopper and boy does that rack up the kills very quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

TDM on Raid

b7nc5i.jpg

On Overflow

1pc80p.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Kells... wrote: »
    I'm assuming it wasn't in tdm,due to the 75 kill limit and his team must have had no fingers if so

I only play tdm so i cant really quantify how good a score is unless its in deathmatch.

Speaking of which, Jamescd, thats an absolutely amazing score!! i've never come across a score that good before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Where can you check your longest kill streak in black ops 2?

I had a 43-0 on turbine (Tdm)

Edit - actually maybe it was 34-0. 43 sounds way too high.

Can't,just check medals and see what you've you got.

Kells... wrote: »
    Can't,just check medals and see what you've you got.

Arragh ****e! All I have is relentless. I must have died in that game??

Edit - Ohh I just realised, I got to 2nd prestige then did the reset thingy. That may have wiped my medals too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yeah that would have wiped your medals.

But 43-0 is still possible. I regularly get 45-5 or similar on various maps so with some major luck, 43-0 should be achievable.

jamescd wrote: »
    Yeah that would have wiped your medals.

But 43-0 is still possible. I regularly get 45-5 or similar on various maps so with some major luck, 43-0 should be achievable.

Honestly I was sure it was 43/0. I got 3 stealth choppers in the game. I only use Uav/counter Uav/lighting strike now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

[IMG][/img]8410x.jpg

My highest kills on PS3 :D still have very bad games but this was a lucky one.

ION08 wrote: »
    You got 68 kills??!! In team deathmatch?!!... I think the most ive ever seen was around 30 kills

Jesus no lol in domination. Dom and Demo are the modes for big kills, got 92 kills on a demo game on MW2 once, that was a "turn of the ps3 now cos you ain't doing that again today" games :pac: went 30-0 on a free for all while pissed once, half eaten kebab on my lap and all. tasted like victory once the game was over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Went 57-6 on dom on Standoff with 5 captures and 14 defends a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

62-6 kill confirmed on Raid.
    3 Vsats
    3 EMPs
    3 Dogs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

how do you keep your deaths so low, i can get into the 40s in kills by my deaths will be about 20s in headquarters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

funny-real-Call-of-Duty-players.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

how do you keep your deaths so low, i can get into the 40s in kills by my deaths will be about 20s in headquarters

Good lobby against bad players i think to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

had a good one last night, 156 - 14

those bots are savage easy to kill!

had a good one last night, 156 - 14

those bots are savage easy to kill!

If you want a fun bot game make it a 2v8 domination game on nuketown with the bot skill level on recruit, have gotten 400+ kills doing that with dogs, warthog and vtol equipped, great stress relief :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Got 47-0 tonight on Domination:D

There may have been a wee bit of camping :o

But then again the feckers should have killed me,long before I reached that :eek:

Like I do to all camping b@astards ;)

Advertisement