Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server 2008 Exams

Options
  • 31-01-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi All

I apologise in advance if this is the wrong place to post this message.

I am looking to upgrade from my MCSA 2003 Qualification to Server 2008 (MCITP). I am pretty sure that I only have to do 2 further exams to achieve this. One of the Exams is the 70-646. I am not sure about the other Exam though. I believe I have to do the 70-648 also but am led to believe that this exam consists of material from both the 70-640 & 70-642 Exams. I am also aware that there is a new Exam 70-649 that can be done instead.

I am not 100% sure what is the best path to take in order to achieve my goal. If anyone has done the upgrade exams (MCSA to MCITP) recently and knows the best way forward I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Colm Towey

Advertisement