Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most intense fight in the world

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    You are a sick puppy
    I wasn't the only on to see what happened to the puppy?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

I just lost my faith in humanity. How can people be so cruel? :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Not sure if it's true but I heard a rumour on another site that says this stuff is rigged. If you've done something to upset the local boss you'll find yourself in a 'random' street fight. If you go to the police they'll tell you that there aren't any witnesses and there is nothing they can do because they know better than to get involved.

If you find yourself in such a situation just run because those bystanders are probably in on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I must be the only one who didn't find it that bad.
    Maybe I'm just desensitised by modern society and the mass media, but I didn't find it as disturbing as others have.
    I think it's probably a hoax anyway - these things usually are. Very well done if it is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I must be the only one who didn't find it that bad.
    Maybe I'm just desensitised by modern society and the mass media, but I didn't find it as disturbing as others have.
    I think it's probably a hoax anyway - these things usually are. Very well done if it is though.
    I don't know. That sounds like one of those daft ideas you read about on a certain other forum. There would be just to many people involved to keep a lid on a hoax of this magnitude. That level of savagery can't be faked. Looks real to me.

Still feel sick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I heard the guy with the snapped shin will never walk on it again, walking stick for life.

He was at the top of his game too. I had to watch through my fingers...then hold my leg for a half hour after.

Christ, their parents must be devastated. Dangerous sport....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ugh, hate hearing bones snap, rotten sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Sweet baby jesus! :eek: Thats horrific! Poor guy :(

Anybody that makes any joke out of this should be sitebanned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Sick.

This thread should be locked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Don't want to get a Mod in trouble, but I am pretty sure that the guy in blue is ........................................ Makikomi :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Quazzie wrote: »
    *WARNING - CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHIC VOILENCE*
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=122936374549375

Ah damnit Quazzie - That was just savage viewing!

Ive seen the Ken Bigley video but this is just sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

My i please be banned from cool vids & pics & links please lest i open that video again. Sick people in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Genuinely disturbed after watching that, my fecking blood ran cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Why wasn't this in the news? People need to know that there's brutal, murderous psychos right on our doorstep.

Truly heart curdling. I couldn't watch it all.

Their mothers should be ashamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

FFS OP. Sort your fcuking life out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

KonFusion wrote: »
    Why wasn't this in the news?
    I'm guessing it's like those mass shootings , there's the risk of some sick twisted individual copying it and besides they just couldn't show that clip on public broadcast channels.

TBH it's probably too rough even for Al Jeezera or other foreign news that don't censor stuff as much as we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

I don't normally comment on videos in here, but that's just sick, I turned it off after 0:24. Does anybody know where this happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

As if the show itself wasn't bad enough,
    The sick cold-blooded laughter in the background has my spine turned to ice...
    Will be sleeping in a seated position tonight if at all...
    Don't regret much but watching that video... :X

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Jaysus that was awful to watch, can't eat the rest of my lunch now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

i read the posts first not gonna watch it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Binge101

Post a non facebook link ffs!

Advertisement