Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel - Near INEC

Options
  • 31-01-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, Travelling to Killarney by train to an event in the INEC. Going to stay a couple of days, so just wondering would I be best to stay near the INEC (is it far out of town) or stay in Killarney town? What hotels would be convenient for train station and INEC? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Smyth123 wrote: »
    Hi, Travelling to Killarney by train to an event in the INEC. Going to stay a couple of days, so just wondering would I be best to stay near the INEC (is it far out of town) or stay in Killarney town? What hotels would be convenient for train station and INEC? Thanks.

While the INEC is a bit out of town that should not be a problem. The hotel right next to it is the Gleneagle and I think they operate a shuttle bus from and to the train station. The Brehon is also in easy walking distance from the INEC, as are many B&Bs. To find a hotel that is both near the train station and close to the INEC could be difficult, though :)

Gleneagle and Brehon on each side.

Riverside Hotel and Holiday Inn within a few minutes walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭coleen

The Malton and the International are walking distance from the train in town centre and I think a shuttle operates to Inec if there is something on so might be worth staying in town. There are a wide variety of hotels in Killarney and all prices and most of them good . Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Loads of guesthouses, B&B's and hotels to choose from on the Muckross Road. Try someone like trivago.ie. Muckross Road is the address for accommodation within a few minutes walk of the INEC. The INEC is approx 1 mile from the train station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

The Gleneagle is about 20-30 min straight walk from the town, theres plenty of b&b's, hotels & guesthouses nearby...sorry l don't know the name of any only Randles hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭coolclogher

Victoria House Hotel is next to the INEC

Advertisement