Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Bill Incorrect

Options
  • 31-01-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hello

I just received my second bill and it is incorrect. I called last month about mistakes in my first bill, including an issue about the offer for 30 euro off my first bill. I was advised that the thirty euro would be credited to my second bill but this has not been done. Can you help please? I can pm account info to respondent.

Thanks

Claire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello

I just received my second bill and it is incorrect. I called last month about mistakes in my first bill, including an issue about the offer for 30 euro off my first bill. I was advised that the thirty euro would be credited to my second bill but this has not been done. Can you help please? I can pm account info to respondent.

Thanks

Claire
    Hi littlecbear

Would you like to PM your account number to me please? I will look into this.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭littlecbear

Hi littlecbear

Would you like to PM your account number to me please? I will look into this.

Regards

Al

Pm sent thanks

Advertisement