Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for Asp.Net 3.5 Dev

Options
  • 31-01-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I hope this is the right place to post this thread.

I have been looking all around the net (Dublin based) trying to find a Dev with Asp.net 3.5 skills but have had no luck. Is there any who knows where I can search that might yield better results?

I have posted an advertisement on FAS maybe that will help but I am not so confident as I’ve been searching for 3 days now..

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction here? Or would be capable of preforming the job themselves..

It should be about 3 days work with the possibility of hire in March or sooner.

It would be incredible if someone could help me here.

Thanks in Advance
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Try here in the programming forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055234599

I would be surprised if you don't get somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 davebots

Thank you Tom, il have a search now!

By the way love Something Happens. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

davebots wrote: »
    It should be about 3 days work with the possibility of hire in March or sooner

Most contractors work on a monthly or even longer basis and with there be plenty of work available, why would they want to waste time on something so small? The only way I'd look at something like that is if you were willing to pay top rates.

Thanks for getting back Jim the job was taken pretty fast. We will be paying top rates when hired in March.

• Advertisement
Advertisement