Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodak All-In-One Printer 3508 error

Options
  • 31-01-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,
    I have the Kodak all-in-one printer and had run out of coloured ink but when I replaced it, the error that the ink had run out came up. Has anyone else had this problem? I have had the printer 2 years but I thought it should last longer than that. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 barry464

Hi all,
    I have the Kodak all-in-one printer and had run out of coloured ink but when I replaced it, the error that the ink had run out came up. Has anyone else had this problem? I have had the printer 2 years but I thought it should last longer than that. Thanks
    having the same problem . did you get it working ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 clarabellabee

No I gave up and got a new one (not another Kodak though). Have you had yours long? I had mine 2 years but I did use it a lot. Still felt it should have lasted longer that 2 years though!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

What did you replace it with?

Advertisement