Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Bébé & Dirty Epics - The Grand Social, Feb 2nd

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭

Dublin bands Attention Bébé & Dirty Epics are set to hit the stage at The Grand Social on Saturday February 2nd, all in aid of 2 great charities ARC Cancer Support & Pieta House

Both charities are dependent on contributions to continue their extremely important work, and to offer free support services to those who need them. The lineup willsee Attention Bebe and the Dirty Epics hitting The Grand Social stage to raise money for the cause. Tickets for the show are just €10 on the door.

Doors are at 8pm.

www.facebook.com/dirtyepicsband / www.facebook.com/attentionbebe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Why didn't you post this earlier?

I just discovered it now, listened to tracks from both bands to find out that I seem to have missed an awesome show!!! :(

Hope they will be both back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Why didn't you post this earlier?

I just discovered it now, listened to tracks from both bands to find out that I seem to have missed an awesome show!!! :(

Hope they will be both back soon.
    Sorry man! Don't worry, they gig regularly

Make sure you follow them online!

Dirty Epic's album launch is on Thurs March 21st in the Workmans Club

Advertisement