Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Handlebars. Ritchey WCS Logic II 40cm Alloy

• 31-01-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Ritchey WCS Logic II Allow handlebars in matt black. 40cm centre to centre. Anatomical Bend.

Same as these I think.

I weighed them and they are about 235g, so reasonably light.

In pretty good nick. A few minor marks where stem clamp was, but only cosmetic and these would be hidden anyway.

Looking for €40 collected (in Dublin), though I get to Cork reasonably frequently too so could potentially meet a buyer there. Will post if necessary (not sure cost of that yet).

Argh!!! I can't embed the images I have. Here are links to two pictures of it.

Picture 1
    Picture 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Ritchey WCS Logic II Allow handlebars in matt black. 40cm centre to centre. Anatomical Bend.

Same as these I think.

I weighed them and they are about 235g, so reasonably light.

In pretty good nick. A few minor marks where stem clamp was, but only cosmetic and these would be hidden anyway.

Looking for €40 collected (in Dublin), though I get to Cork reasonably frequently too so could potentially meet a buyer there. Will post if necessary (not sure cost of that yet).

Argh!!! I can't embed the images I have. Here are links to two pictures of it.

Picture 1
    Picture 2

Based on CRC price (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mobile/MobileModels.aspx?ModelID=39042)

Offer €20 subject to inspection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

Damn those online mega retailers :) meet me halfway at €30. The white ones are pretty cheap but the black ones are dearer in 40cm. Are you in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

I'll give you €30, can collect in Dublin.

Or

€20 and a used set of 42" bars (will clarify the model later, I think they are the same).

I'm not too sure from the charter what the rule is here mods. Do I accept petethedrummers 30 or wait for aidan.offbeat to reply as we were mid-haggle?

BTW petethedrummer I've already replaced these bars so not interested in the 42 cm ones, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Cheers crumliano - €20 is the highest I'll go anyway, so you can work away with petethedrummer

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Petethedrummer, offer of €30 accepted. I'll PM you my number to arrange collection. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

is this sold?

Yes. Sold to petethedrummer. Thanks for the interest.

Advertisement