Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport delay - What are my chances

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

ive signed up for the campus account and filled in all the information aside from the passport scan and passport number as i don't have them yet. After going to the passport office this morning i was told that my passport should be with me tuesday morning...

so what are my chances of getting it in on time??? please help...

there is now 1,858 left from 6,300

i have heard things like some applications will get rejected for various reasons.. and other things like the immediate rush is over? whats your opinions on this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

who knows mate by the looks of it if it keeps going at the rate it is now they will be all gone by tomorrow. 1800 is **** all:/

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Clubman2012

They have probably dealt with the initial rush. A few will be rejected too. Some will also pull out etc.

If the rush is over, which I'm not sure of (but only 200 or so have gone today so far) then you've a real good chance by Tuesday. They originally expected them to go by March at the earliest. That would have been measured on online interest etc. I'm in the same boat, waiting on a passport to come in the post. I dont mind too much if i miss it though as I will save all year and the process at the end of this year will be easier with 10,000 visas and nobody in Canada applying to extend their visas like this year. Thats where the problems are arising.

Just sit tight and wait and see, I would say you've a very good shot at making it.

Advertisement