Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autocad 3d civil 2013 best tutorials

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

hey guys,

i recently got the above and im wondering whats the best tutorial video onlne. i want a video that can take me from scratch all the way to a finished article where they wont introduce an outside file that i wouldnt have like a few tutorials iv watched.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 xchancellor

Bit late on this reply cause I've only seen this sub-forum but I've just recently used the videos on youtube under search 'Civil Engineering Curriculum 2010—Unit 1 Lesson 1' Moving up through the units/lessons. If you are semi familiar with AutoCAD I would skip the first two units and go straight to Unit 3 which shows you how to develop alignments, profiles, corridors etc.

Advertisement