Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare needed Claregalway area

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I have recently moved to the Claregalway area with my husband & 8 week old baby girl. I will be returning to work in Galway city mid-May & I am looking into childcare for then. Can anyone let me know of any available childcare in the Cregboy, Carnmore & Castlegar area as this will be on my way to work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macaf

Hi,

If you have not already tried, you could check the Galway childcare website that lists all the registered childminders and creches in Galway city and county. I have recently been added to the list if you want to give me a ring on 0876370505?
    Regards:)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭deliege

We're in a similar position, living near Lackagh and may need to find a childminder in the next couple of months (though our little one is older, 18m now). Macaf, are you in one of the areas that Smofdamo mentioned ?

Hi,

I am located near the Headford Road(Castlegar), so If you are working in the Parkmore/Ballybrit Industrial parks or in town, then it would suit you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

www.childminding.ie is a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭deliege

Macaf wrote: »
    Hi,

I am located near the Headford Road(Castlegar), so If you are working in the Parkmore/Ballybrit Industrial parks or in town, then it would suit you.

OK, I'll bear that in mind, that might indeed be an option :) Will probably have a few questions for you (is mp ok??)

• Advertisement

Hi,

Theres no problem giving me a ring in the evening.
    Bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bubbajean

Hi my name is Jean i am a registered childminder in the castlegar/ ballybrit area.
    I will pm you my details.

Advertisement