Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Canadian visa 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

alexsmith wrote: »
    as in,until next year? 2014 would you say?

yes 2014 unfortunately, do you have a british passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

unfortunately not.are you definately sure that all visas issued for ireland are gone for 2013?

alexsmith wrote: »
    unfortunately not.are you definately sure that all visas issued for ireland are gone for 2013?

gone in 4 days of opening, open on the 29th Janurary.

check this forum and you will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

well i did hear about over 6000 of them going but thought that there would be more visas.what a joke.thanks for your help anyway.il apply next year.great

• Registered Users Posts: 28 treefiddy

Does the photo you upload on the mycic application page have to be identical to the one on your passport?

• Advertisement

treefiddy wrote: »
    Does the photo you upload on the mycic application page have to be identical to the one on your passport?

what do mean by identical, if you mean the actual same photo then no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LilyannD

So it took 16 days to get your letter of introduction after you received the confirmation that it went through?
    It's been 17 days so far for me, but in between I had to upload a police cert from Australia so maybe that's why I'm waiting longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 13Laura

Does anybody know why my IMM1295 form isn't coming up in the section where you upload all your documents? I've downloaded the latest adobe reader and it's still not working? Thanks

13Laura wrote: »
    Does anybody know why my IMM1295 form isn't coming up in the section where you upload all your documents? I've downloaded the latest adobe reader and it's still not working? Thanks

try saving the form to your computer then open it.

No nothing comes up at all just that I need to download adobe reader which I already have?

• Advertisement

No nothing comes up at all just that I need to download adobe reader which I already have?

so when you download the form to your computer nothing comes up? try downloading adobe reader XI the newest one but make sure the document is saved on computer before opening.

Thanks but literally when I click into it a white page comes up saying I need the latest version of adobe. I've downloaded it and 'repaired' it in the control panel too. Not having any luck at all with it!

Thanks but literally when I click into it a white page comes up saying I need the latest version of adobe. I've downloaded it and 'repaired' it in the control panel too. Not having any luck at all with it!

uninstall the adobe reader you have on the computer ie by going into control panel and clicking on uninstall program, and download the newest one and install that to see if it works.

Ya I did that too...

Ya I did that too...

did you get 1295 form from mycic website?

ya I'm in the middle of uploading the 5 other documents (cv, pic, police cert etc.) listed below that one. That one is out on its own at the top

ya I'm in the middle of uploading the 5 other documents (cv, pic, police cert etc.) listed below that one. That one is out on its own at the top

ok, how about trying the form on another computer?

Just getting my friend to try it on her laptop, thanks! :)

Its the same on the 3 laptops!!

Its the same on the 3 laptops!!

does the family 5707 form open ok?

• Advertisement

Also try right clicking the 1295 form then click properties and then click on the security tab and second one down in list that should be your computer make sure you have permission to open it so use edit to allow by clicking the small boxes.

ya which is really strange, I can't understand it at all.Three of my friends are doing it simultaneously here and all having the same problem

ya which is really strange, I can't understand it at all.Three of my friends are doing it simultaneously here and all having the same problem

try my previous post

None of those options are coming up, its only giving me the option to open in it a different tab/window/incognito

None of those options are coming up, its only giving me the option to open in it a different tab/window/incognito

are you viewing it in the web browser?
    remember I said to save the form to the computer and you do this by right clicking form in mycic and saving to computer

I can't open the form at all or have no way of saving it..? I'm just uninstalling and re-installing adobe again

I can't open the form at all or have no way of saving it..? I'm just uninstalling and re-installing adobe again

that doesn't make sense to me, ok can you access mycic? when you click into your application you can see all the documents you need to submit, you see the IMM1295 form which is blue and underlined right click it and chose save link as then select place to save it such as the desktop then try in open it, it just when you said tab/window/incognito that sounded to me you were left clicking the IMM1295 form and trying to view it in the web browser which doesn't work that way as i recall.

OMG you are a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!Finally, 3 hours later!!!!Thanks a mil!!!

OMG you are a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!Finally, 3 hours later!!!!Thanks a mil!!!

we got there in the end even if it took over an hour of explaining :D

• Advertisement

Ya I know, I'm so grateful for your time. I hate technology!!!When you off to Canada?

Advertisement