Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft guns

Options
  • 31-01-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

looking to sell all my airsoft guns as i no longer use them 1)electric ump machine gun with charger,2 batteries and 2 mags which hold 400 bullets each.firing at about 0.92 joules -100euro 2)electric G36 machine gun with charger,2 batteries and 3 mags which hold 475 bullets each.firing at about 0.94 joules-130 euro 3)gas meu(m9) handgun which holds 14 bullets and comes with a bottle of gas-70 euro(0.96 joule).....all guns were bought in M.i.A and come in their original box...I also have spare pellets,eye protection etc that I will throw in for free with any of the guns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

Would you be willing to trade the UMP for a Tri Shot shotgun with 4 shells holding 30 rounds each?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chicken1234

JamieIsGod wrote: »
    Would you be willing to trade the UMP for a Tri Shot shotgun with 4 shells holding 30 rounds each?
    no sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

no sorry
    Okay thanks anyway, good luck with sale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

You already have a thread for these Airsoft devices if you now have the necessary info regarding the Muzzle energy then send it via PM to any one of the Airsoft Mods and they will re-open your original thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement