Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dct

Options
  • 31-01-2013 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've tried different systems and actually I love the dct with dual coil cartoms.
    I am just wondering where to buy cartoms with a bit of discount.
    I like to change them often, because it changes a lot the taste and everything.
    Any suggestion?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1819.htm

use boards for 10% off on orders over €20

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

at the moment I am buying cartoms with the hole..
    do you suggest to buy the dual coil and the punch and make the hole?

yes it cost less over time and gives u more options.
    boge lr cartos are a very nice vape.

ok so I could try the boge as well, I thought it was better with the dual coils

jsabina wrote: »
    ok so I could try the boge as well, I thought it was better with the dual coils

That's a matter of opinion, you can't form your own till you try both.

note: if your going to use in a dct tank you would need to get the xl's.

• Advertisement

yep I have a dct tank, the smaller one 3.5 ml .. I still need the xl?
    thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Yup, it's about the length of the tank. 45mm = XL carto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Those Boge XL cartomisers give a great vape, just get a hole punch as well and that's all you need. Maybe get a few extra drip tips actually, taking them on and off when you have a tank can be a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I have murdered quite a few boge carts trying to punch them, think my punch has gone blunt and I have only used it a few times, I have to resort to using a junior hacksaw(cause I dont own a dremil) to cut them with mixed results, sometimes I cut the slot too big(flooding), personally I would recommend smoktech pre punched carts with the flange, I think boge now make them with a flange, as you know they are a little dearer but not too bad when you break it down over a few days, you can also boil the carts and re-use!

uh didn't know about boling them!
    really?
    Because I like to change them often.. I don't know, they loose the taste and the drag is "hard" after a while..

• Advertisement

jsabina wrote: »
    uh didn't know about boling them!
    really?
    Because I like to change them often.. I don't know, they loose the taste and the drag is "hard" after a while..
    Yeah, different methods of doing it, check out YouTube, takes a bit of time but for tight asses like me its worth it! It wont work on carts that have been burnt dry though.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I would highly recommend 801 fusion cartos, got a few of them off www.electronicstix.com, it suited me at the time as i was buying a jtank. They are fantastic, I dont know why or what the difference is, but they just have a great throat hit and seem to put out more vapour as well. They have a very solid flange if that matters to you, but off course you need an adaptor.
    The dual coils I find are grand, but fall off hugely in performance after one or two days. I usually buy the boge 510s standard/xl generally, have to find somewhere for the 801 fusions closer to home.

Just tried the boiling thing myself, will see how that turns out when my new Agr tank and juices arrive tomorrow. The baffling looks like new, but ill see how they perform.

Advertisement