Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Espanol (Spanish)/English language exchange.

Options
  • 31-01-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey,

I'm currently trying to improve (or rather begin!) my Spanish. I've started using the Rosetta Stone program which I find really good but would love to meet others who would like to learn Spanish/English. I quite like the idea of helping others learn English (and am certain they're English will be a LOT better than my Spanish!).

I'm in the Dublin (Blanch) area and am free most evenings or the weekends. I'd also be interested in doing this in a group if there would be others interested also?

I much prefer learning conversationally than from a book (I'm dyslexic and so find this is quite difficult) however I have quite a good ear and find it easy to replicate the sounds easily.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, if there's anyone interested, please hit me up!

I should probably say I'm 23 and male, but am open to meeting anyone with a similar passion to learn! :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

English/Español takes place each Wednesday evening in Cabra Library on the Navan Road.

Hay un intercambio todos los miércoles en la biblioteca de Cabra desde las siete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 charito

hi!!

I would be very happy to have an Exchange of english-spanish. I am very patient and love to talk about anything. I am a very optimistic person : )

I am from Madrid, female. Currently i m doing a marketing course in DUblin during my holidays. If you are interested please let me know.

Contact me in charihapyworld@gmail.com or whatsapp in 0034606347280

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

If you're looking to improve your Spanish and need some flexibility, get yourself a profile on http://www.conversationexchange.com. There are loads of Spaniards who would love to meet in Dublin for a language exchange. You can also organise them on Skype. :)

Advertisement