Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent. Need a copy of the Mature Students Application From for DCU.

Options
  • 31-01-2013 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Like the heading says: Urgent. Need a copy of the Mature Students Application From for DCU.

I've emailed them with questions on the course a few weeks back and only got the automated reply. Now I'm realising that they don't have this form available to download online. You must email them requesting it. I've emailed them again. We will see what happens. If I don't get it I'll just remove them from the CAO form.

I will certainly accept my part in not being more prepared. (It's not for want of preparation... I've been working intensively on this CAO application for what seems like forever). But isn't it frustrating to see a college which is offering IT courses, not replying to emails, or having a form of this nature available on their website to download?

Rant over. It's been a busy week with all of this. Thankfully I'm almost there now. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If you go to google, you can download it from there. :confused:
    http://www4.dcu.ie/registry/forms/pdfs/R3.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭VirtualWorld

Thank you for that Larianne.

Would you believe me if I told you I did google it but didn't find it? :) I also searched their website but could't see it. Maybe the CAO related illness is getting worse. It's all I've been eating drinking and sleeping for the past few days. I take back my rant now.

Your find is very much appreciated.

Now back to getting it done.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Best of luck!

Advertisement