Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Rental in Sydney

Options
  • 31-01-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Can anyone help me with this. We are travelling to Australia next month and as part of our travelling we are driving from Sydney to Melbourne. However, the prices we are being quoted are rediculous.

I remember from travelling when I was younger that there is a scheme where if they have too many cars in one place (say Sydney) and not enough somewhere else (Melbourne), they almost give you the car for nothing, just to get more stock in the second place. I know that they may not need that but does anyone know what that scheme is called?

Also, does anyone know any websites where I might get the car cheaper? We tried the obvious like Avis, Hertz, Budget etc.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement