Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box Gaming Chair Problem

Options
  • 31-01-2013 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Gents,
    My son bought one of these chairs at Christmas and last week over-stretched the cable from TV. The pin in middle of phono plug broke and is stuck in the female part of plug on chair. I dont want to go messing at it but dont know what to do? Are these things difficult to get out? Would someone like a tv repair guy be able to get it out? Bought in Argos. Any advice would be great?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

it might be difficult enough to get the male bit out of the female bit because they generally have two little black rubber washers on them to keep them in there.
    Do you have any thing sticking out that you could get a pliers onto to pull it out ? Or you could solder the jack back together and then pull it all out.
    Other than that, i cant really think of a way for you to remove the broken bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

Nothing sticking out at all but the soldering option seems like an idea. Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement