Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill pay or pre pay?

Options
  • 31-01-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I am on Three right now and looking into buying a new phone. Looking at the Flexifix 25 plan, is 25 euro roughly for free three to three calls, and any network texts. I also get 200 call minutes/internet MB usage. I can always get 3g monitoring apps on the phone if needs be, so I don't go over the 200mb a month?

I do pay 20 euro a month for this on pre pay currently anyway, and I can get the phone I want for free under the contract.

I am able to afford bill pay, but is there anything I should know before I make my mind?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What calls texts and data do you need?

You get 200 flex units in that plan, so you dont get both 200 mins and 200mb

Advertisement