Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest BnM briquettes in Sligo, 2013?

Options
  • 31-01-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭

I am paying 3.33 per bale in a 3 for 10 euro deal.

Available in Food Store and More on Ballast Quay, on Abbey street and in Sligo Fuel Sales, Deepwater Quay.

Can anybody beat 3.33??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I doubt you'll beat that to be honest..

Hard to beat that price really.Pet Stop in Carraroe and Parkes Topaz in Ballisodare have the same offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Unless you want to pop down to the BNM briquette factory in Offaly where you can them about 20% cheaper. Unfortunatley they are loose briquettes...... and you have to buy by the tonne.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

3.99 in Tescos - shows it pays to shop around

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Geuze wrote: »
    I am paying 3.33 per bale in a 3 for 10 euro deal.

Available in Food Store and More on Ballast Quay, on Abbey street and in Sligo Fuel Sales, Deepwater Quay.

Can anybody beat 3.33??

3 for 10 euro in early 2013.

Now 3 for 12 in late 2016.

20% increase.

Sligo Fuels, Deepwater Quay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The net bags of BNM briquettes in Coal Depot for €5 out behind Feehily's in Carraroe is far better value IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Basq wrote: »
    The net bags of BNM briquettes in Coal Depot for €5 out behind Feehily's in Carraroe is far better value IMO.

What's that now?

Advertisement