Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a cleaner?

• 31-01-2013 11:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Can anyone here recommend a cleaner around the Limerick City/ Ennis Road area. I'm just looking for someone to do a bit of hoovering and general tidying around the house, for an hour or so once a week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Erika3

I always used this girl in Clare, she is Irish, cleans properly (actually lifts things!) and is completely trustworthy, has lots of clients who work in Limerick but live in Clare, she is willing to do a Limerick if she gets sufficient number of clients, she is not a messer very honest her name is Frances, number SNIP , will give you references I am sure if you ask, she used to come to me for 5 hours a week for over two years.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Please don't post mobile numbers on a public forum, It's probably best to PM her mobile number instead. Thanks.

Advertisement