Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leandro Damiao

Options
  • 01-02-2013 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Who's pi55ed off with (the object of) this thread?

Fcuking biannual!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

We make a bid late in the last day of the transfer window and then we find it is too late, window after window after fckuing window!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Being the cynic that I am, I just don't believe anything written about the guy in relation to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

bbxfzfrcyaaravo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

On the 8th of January a poster said that a bid had been made for him and put up a link from goal.com

I then replied with
    Same crap as last 2 or 3 windows.

Which was replied to by a mod with and had thanks from 2 posters
    Good Input man..

To you guys i would just like to say that he was or never will sign for Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

"Things were very, very close, almost to the point of being agreed," Villas-Boas said, on the move for Damião. "I think it's a question of a little more time, probably, that would have helped. There was a third-party with Atlético, the club who own 30%; that wasn't a problem. On the whole dealings of the whole agreement with all the parties, we needed more time. It was not specifically one party's fault."
    Full story http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/296527/Andre-Villas-Boas-Spurs-finished-with-Leandro-Damiao/

On the same topic the Guardian raises the real question

Villas-Boas was in diplomatic mood but his comments raise the question as to why Tottenham tend to leave it so late to close difficult transfers.
    Full Guardian story
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/01/andre-villas-boas-leandro-damiao

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

If it was a question of more time then the finger of blame can be pointed solely at Daniel levy.

Advertisement