Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost picture on ghost hunters

Options
  • 01-02-2013 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

Interesting photo on the most recent Ghost Hunters episode. Apparently ... and this is going by what they said on the show and nothing else ... its been analysed by three labs and hasnt been tampered with. (its about 8mins 55 secs in case it doesnt line up right)

heres a clip of Britt Griffith and KJ McCormack trying to bebunk it.

The talking at the end of that clip is interesting too ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

theres another interesting one at the end of that episode at the 'reveal' part. the bit taken from the full spectrum camera. Shows the outline of someone moving (about 3 or 4 secs), and they recreate it by having someone walk along there. Both are quite different, plus the motion tracking didnt pick up the outline on the original footage.

Thats the first episode of GH I've seen in ages thats actually interesting.

Interesting photo, but it doesnt look like a woman let alone a person. It certainly doesnt look like what they describe.

it does look like a woman to me. quite plainly actually (you sure you're looking at the right pic?) - you cant see it on the paper in britts hands ... its shown elsewhere

4.01 on the video - looks humanoid-ish to me.

the talking is quite interesting. thats at the end of the show.

Ok taking away everything else in the picture this is what you are left with. There is nothing distinguishing about it.

With regards the TV show, They lost all credibility with "you are not supposed to be here" episode.

Im not going to say that the team did it. But i would suspect it would be something along the lines of production trying to increase ratings.

• Advertisement

its a tv show, not Mass.

maccored wrote: »
    its a tv show, not Mass.

Well i know that, its up there with Coronation Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cycnus

you can quote me on this...

nothing supernatural exists.

these shows are a waste of time and money. I used to watch them when I was younger, but they always run away when they hear a noise! show me a ghost hunter who will chase down a spirit an come back covered in ectoplasm :D

why would I quote you on that?

Glad to hear nothing supernatural exists. Please, do expand on that and maybe share some of the research you undoubtedly did to reach that conclusion, with us.

Advertisement