Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road to Cannes - 9th February - The Clarence Hotel

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GGs to everyone I played yesterday in both Marvel and AE, really enjoyed the day. Special props to my sick teammate "C0unter with a 0" for frauding his way to the top of teams on my sick play and owning me hard in the solo tourney. Gonna have to improve my assist calling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Good stuff to Koko carrying me to Grand finals in Marvel teams, his presence did make a difference I must say, I owe you one Koko:D

Really REALLY need to get accommodated with Marvel again myself :/

Good to see Ladno get put into Losers by Onion...made my afternoon

Before I drivel on:

DAT THUMBNAIL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Thanks Voa for the tourny and ggs to everyone i played.

i also want a rematch against Dreddy .... no need to explain why :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sorry Ben I retired directly after that tournament. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Sorry Ben I retired directly after that tournament. :pac:

i guess that means i have to put my Marvel talents into my El Fuerte and random out play you in AE. watch your back... im coming for you...

08_changes02.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Many thanks to Voa and everyone who helped organise it. After confirming that I can rock my combos more consistently in a tournament setting with a new control scheme, I feel considerably more confident about Cannes and I doubt I'm the only one that feels more ready as a result of yesterday.

It was major fun too. I vote that Rawron go with us if only so he can show off his lined-paper signs on the WGC's live stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Lythero wrote: »
    Many thanks to Voa and everyone who helped organise it. After confirming that I can rock my combos more consistently in a tournament setting with a new control scheme, I feel considerably more confident about Cannes and I doubt I'm the only one that feels more ready as a result of yesterday.

It was major fun too. I vote that Rawron go with us if only so he can show off his lined-paper signs on the WGC's live stream.

Just set up a paypal there. All donations go towards flights, accommodation and blue crayons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Raawron wrote: »
    Just set up a paypal there. All donations go towards flights, accommodation and blue crayons.

Stay out of my territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Lythero wrote: »

We will hold up a sign on the marvel 5v5 just for you Aaron...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

On a (the only) serious note, sorry to the MK lads for not recording you, usually I try to make sure to get even the top 3 of all tournaments recorded, but it just didn't end up practical yesterday. I'll get round to giving you a good long set of recording soon!

• Advertisement

I don't really like posting my own vids... but...

Why is nutrient such a pro? Btw, totally a fan of your team...I even adopted Haggar because of it. I partially idolize you irish players...

Aw what a lovely thing to sa-
    BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE LYTHERO MORE. >:P

Trolled via youtube comments, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

That seems like very unconditional love. HARD LUCK, CHAPS.

Advertisement