Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atomizer head question

Options
  • 01-02-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Just a quick question re atomizer heads, I bought a pack of replacement heads for the joyetech eroll and they are packed individually in blister packs but it looks like they've leaked there wet in the packs and I've tried using one but can't get rid of the rotten taste from them, is this normal with atomizer heads? should they have leaked like this or have I got a dodgy batch??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Atomizers for eroll are basically ego-c type A atomizers. Theres nothing to leak from them when they are new. Can you post a pic of one?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 grrrrrrrrr

Ye it's the ego c type a ones, I dunno if u can make it out from the pic but there's moisture or some kind of fluid inside the blister packs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Just boil wash the atty heads once or twice and leave to dry. That liquid's a priming fluid. Not sure why they use it, it only seems to píss people off.
    Apparently it's to stop people from getting a dry first hit, but that'd almost be welcomed after that manky taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

grrrrrrrrr wrote: »
    Ye it's the ego c type a ones, I dunno if u can make it out from the pic but there's moisture or some kind of fluid inside the blister packs
    Well its hard to see but anyway there shouldnt be any moisture inside the blister pack. Mine are always perfectly dry. There is some priming liquid inside atomizers but so little it just can't leak out. Try to blow it out ftom the new atomizer and drip acouple of drops on the atomizer's nose where wick is, insert full tank and turn eroll a few times up side down so you can see bobbles in the tank floating back and forth. And then give it a vape. Hopefully it will sort it out. Where did you buy it from?

Advertisement